วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Making Rice Field My First Experiance

8 July let to till dish plough in my rice field by Kubota tractor. They are soil around area clay and a sandy soil. Soil is being ripped or deep tilled in this field so that rice plant can be planted.
All the rice field for 1.6 acre, located in the northeast of Thai. Irrigate concrete stream with rain dam, my field in the area irrigate for agriculture boundary. The rice plant needed water 4 months since the rice germinating to winter (December) rice ready for harvest.

Today I pay 5 $ ( diesel oil 4 litres) for till the dirt 1.6 acre

This year 2015 season grows rice so delayed monsoon has affected seedling/paddy cultivation in Thai. Normally paddy/seedling plantation is carried out by mid-July. but lack of monsoon rain has delayed the plantation. But  the news weather reported increased rainfall in August month has helped farmers.

my field in the area irrigate for agriculture boundary  


19 july open gate irrigate with rain fall water in the rice field. the soil must be soak in the water for twenty-four hours. The soil is the way to go that the result pliable, the soil mix  with straw and leaf and cassava tree from harvested older season converse by a ferment.
20 july get a start Rotary (break up the soil) the soil looks like mud soil. This is that are key ingredients/recipe to happy healthy growing roots rice. Keep the propagation media moist but not soak it.
I choose Thai Pathumthani fragrant rice. it was rice soft and white type to considered
ฺBefore getting sow rice by machine before grow rice, it should soaking  for twenty-four hours and let get it for fourth-eight hours get to dry . once rice seed cracked open with main root pops out a little . This is completely to sow seed.
I have to start to sow rice at 24 july 2015


The rice seeds will pop up threw the soil any day after two days they were planted, that's a lot of root, the seed long roots and the seedling breaks ground. Meanwhile the new leaf will stretch long searching for light. Definitely have there be lighting when the plant sprouts to avoid stretching
The grass was start germinated growing together seedling rice planted. Our grass has been a nightmare for overtaking our rice. There are clear the grass was attacked to have with a pesticide ( Pretilachlor) .
The sign of pesticide then fortunately the grass was controled slow germinating the grass doesn't get stretching up . I have to use under warning that check the packet for information about pesticide. I am currently using pesticide mixed with water, pesticide 0.8 litres:800 litres water for my field 1.6 acres


26 august I has took a picture a paddy rice field in fold my iphone
 I stand here the same place to look a beautiful my field. My rice plant grow to long leafs about rate my eye 12 inch. The leafs stretching up to get  direct sun all day. The rice used to be all the time they had been watering for grow.The rice plant for growing semiaquatic rice, should not deep water. The color leafs rice plant has a light green.
My rice field has a grasses, the leafs looks like a rice leafs, the only difference grass leafs with has curved leafs. They became grow spread random my area rice about a little.I'm not seriously. They has been found of grasses three variety. The were ordinarily less isolated.
The smell of the rice plant of the fresh natural and pure air. Love the green color of rice plant + beautiful nature rocks.


3 September

They have already sprouted and grew over in 40 days height. The time passes my rice plants need moderate amount of water to keep them healthy. About grown plant depending on a moist the soil is to the touch. They stayed in the water a low level too long ( 120 days). They went to produce rice. At 4 September morning. I had some chemical fertilizer to support more growth. I used chemical fertilizer version. I had to composted chemical fertilizer 16-20-0 for 100 kg and 46-0-0 for 50 kg for mixed use for rice field 1.6 acre
When I was ready mixed chemical fertilizer to start the next is sow chemical fertilizer by machine. These modern methods make it for the rice plants to produce. They have been progressively. As the time passes seven days . When I'm standing in a rice field of them watching the same place in which black green color the plants.

The surface leaf light green color changes color going a black green. The chemical fertilizer giving the rice plants their incredibly green nature look. it grows up reaching well at higher that is really eye catching.



90 days rice plants

this photo at 23 october 2015 for rice plants age 90 days. The rice plants was started to produce on the ground that a color green fields. This amazing look around scenery nature landscape. A rice seed getting green color and emerge rice straw viewed green light. When had it open rice seed crack. The inside rice seed was white milk rice and that smell good taste.

The getting reveals that situation rice seed flower covered by leafs rice plant. There are interesting rice seed lower than leaf. If  I long walks far from my rice field. I'm standing on the dirt road, you will see viewed only green leaf of rice plants. Occasionally another variety rice nearside my field. I've ever seen rice seed flower higher than leaf rice plants and shell of the rice covered leaf rice plants.Some kind made it feeling golden rice fields

The straw center of plant had a big and strong to set weight rice seed flower. this straw it had completely nutrition function, the rice seed flower emerged from the main straw.



29 November 2015 time to harvest


 This year I will have first harvest of tiny rice. The plantation
 with is beautiful, to cut rice plants has its benefit. one seen grown that produce a lot of food.


23 november day ultimately to harvest. that schedule cuttinghay was busy work. the time so delayed .
Everything has change the weather, rice seed and the plants. this time in the winter season . The milk rice change to entirely white rice, that shed delicate yellow-red skin seed and leaves, that to main sign to harvest 2015.

this winter season 2015 my rice ready for harvest. The rice seed flowers are starting to curve down to the ground despite being to process or period of gathering in crop.
the nights of winter  I can't hear the rice fields of sound, insects, birds, frogs but the sounds of rat is only one of life.

The way of win in winter attacked to the rice slope down on the ground and someimes the rain was coming in winter season that was weather difficult November so the most raindrop on a seed rice in the morning winter .Dry rice plants has a perfect straw, are fully nutrition source. Usually the farmer had ever free burn. I'm couldn't burn it and sell it to animal. I keep it for 3 months and till the soil to soft narrow.

transfer it in the truck

1 ความคิดเห็น: