วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Grow pumpkin in backyard


I had bought pumpkin seeds from a nursery store at a near my home, I shoots were growing on two ways in a pot nurse and sow down in my garden. I really like pumpkin fruit.They are mild flavored lightly sweet and crispy natural mystic. It is growing by climbing very slowly. I choose it depends on what type of pumpkin varieties like sunrise, taste of sweet and crispy


 3 july 2015

I have a recipe mix soil potting plastic for a baby pumpkin. I would a 1/2 liter pot 3 inches wide, and about 6 inches deep for main root transplant destination, to be growing a outdoor container. The pot through the drainage holes, the transplant that the roots are visible underneath.

Massive new leaves from pumpkin trees, the pumpkin had slow moved grow climbing on the ground. The plant produces leafs around the broad and that leafs covered by blade. sometime, the plant could be grow climbing on the twigs and branches dry. They have grown quite wide 3-4 metres.


Flowers of pumpkin
Once the flowers pumpkin begins to blossom and yellow color it. At morning time they has blossom, the flowers just close when full sun of a day. Sometimes the flowers will just drop off , i think it was male flower or female flower aren't being pollinated ( no male the vicinity). 

Female flower have a different looking flower that look stuck to the tree, females have flowers that look stuck are being pollinated to produce fruit.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น