วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2560

Tree the side ways




Diary tree today. All the main road general ( not in the capital ) side the way of road or path middle of  road.
Suddenly I had a question.
Why was the side road grow the tree to the end way.

I lived Ratsima  city about  20 years when I'm youth. I had been always travel to other district nearly or distance place.  When I had look it " why surround the road should to be plain without the tree. That cause super vision able way better. One a day the sun bright blast at time late morning and early end the evening. It was a reflect flash beam into the eyes of drivers. This was what's happened to me. I don't no another driver had the same feel

What kind the tree I got the problem.
1. The tree had grown for forest. It was grow up fast. If are worker wouldn't cut branch and twig late. People driver got the stuck obstacle cause the branches wide out.

In the business or shopping road surround the mall. They would use to be ornamental tree shape. The tree had specifically for beauty, the eye seen green color relax , such as Golden dewdrop, Sugar palm tree, Fukien tea tree.

It's all about to say I supposed to be caring cut the branch reach over on the road.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น