วันจันทร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Green collections


still alive 2015

15 years ago in the summer enthusiasm 2002, I went on two months visited Grandmother with my family traveling in Korat city. I enjoyed walking among the tree and around . I spotting a big tree and black trunk when I walked around the tree so much dried leaves under the tree. My eyes search for field rice and local city, watching the landscape on the scene is different, the shade of green and brown in hot weather and the sun right field.

This is that first began a journey into unknown everything. My eyes finding a big tree  you know that my intention was to see the tropical tree ,that was most my version trip. In the summer sky was open ,leaf of tropical tree thorough under the bright lights.

When I got a big tree I took up my camera. It looked like a  monster scene. I was amazed at many branches on trunk and the tree of life.  I was  in love a big tree. I seemed to always meet with this good tree.

This tree name is Ebony. I talked in the citizens planted trees on the information . This tree it conserved strength during drought but farmer attack of the tree for field rice or be destroyed . The surroundings of the no reservoirs are forested

This is my story to wonder of nature tropical plant ( no much for water and still alive hot weather).
Birds nest wildlife on Ebony that my interested the  relationship

Farmer talked more about the way people use with it . I got only answer used to Charcoal and fruits of Ebony cannot eat






Palmyra Palm



My perfect time at evening I think What kind of food I eat. I went to local market with open-air show product on the table and I got taste Thai dessert from sellers show a basket of Thai dessert. costs 5 THB/a piece . I was able to buy for myself and friends. It my first time eating Thai dessert that smell awful  and color yellow. I don't know what made it from. I asked seller and took a camera my iphone.

This tree is tall , looks like a pole and coconut tree. I walked around under the tree old fruits by dropping . leafs is so big and long like a fingers human. I think that was so nice.





Root furniture

This is a root furniture table hand made. Large root from a tree planted near a stream and roots spread wide above the soil and carved from tree root and polishing tree root. It was used to with root base of the furniture. It had been also positive thinking with personalised details your inability reading a book and coffee time to help you connect and relationship your family and work home. Love good idea art of roots and preserves natural beauty.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น